Thursday, February 4, 2016

Stupid Cupid

And just like that were now on the second month of the year – to which almost everyone call “LOVE MONTH” – I may sound bitter here, but hey, the universe is pushing me to be one right now. Haha! I can't sleep so might as well do some “blogging” and “write” a few of my thoughts since a lot of things has been running over my mind lately. Well this blogpost is purely one of those senseless rant of mine, to which I sometimes call life observation, or a sapak from the universe.


 AAAND im writing mainly because I want to say how thankful yet irritated I am on how Mr. Cupid is really a mean guy.
Hey there Mr. Cupid,
Good Day! I just want to say that you're doing a great job on pairing people out there, my heart flutters everytime i see sweet gestures from couples especially from the old ones. I am super kinikilig and a (little) jealous that some of my friends are celebrating Valentines Day with flowers and chocolates and sweetness and loving partners.
I may sound sarcastic right now but trust me im trying not to, haha. in fact i do believe in f o r e v e r! (nawowork out ang forever noh!) I just cant help but wonder, why do you keep on shooting hearts and let the other one go to a different direction? why cant you just shoot and arrow two happy hearts and let them be awesome together? are you fond of making someone miserable by letting them feel that one sided love exists? why do you pair two people and let them fall and grow apart? or maybe your too lazy with whatever youre doing so you just shoot hearts randomly? 
As much as ive wanted to scream at your face and punch you really hard, (and even shake every cell from you) i still want you to know that despite of this loveshits your throwing at me, im glad and willing to embrace every single pain from it, because i know that parallel to this is a lesson i know will make a mark on me, that this "pain" or whatever you call this pagiinarte, will make me better and stronger. 
So yeah, that's just it. Just releasing unnecessary thoughts from my system. Haha. Here's to celebrating this year's Valentines Day with a stressful mind and a foolish heart! :}

P.S. Please don't get me wrong stupid cupid, I don't hate you. I know you're just doing your job. 


xo,

E L A I.  ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }