Tuesday, January 5, 2016

DarkStar x Emotions

I've been listening to these albums since last night, I don't know how and why but it feels like James Young and Carly Rae Jepsen is translating my emotions and thoughts into words and music. haha!



My most favorite in James Young's Dark Sky is "Habits of My Heart", "Two More Minutes", and "We Won't"


While in Carly Rae's Emotion, I super love it all, but if I were to choose my most favorite, I think it would be "Run Away With Me", "Favorite Colour", "Emotion", "Lets Get Lost", and "Your Type"


Listening to these songs makes my heart flutter and pound in a different way. haha. Well im just sharing my playlist. boredom makes you do weird and talk about nonsense stuffs right?
How about you? What's your favorite album lately? ♥


xo,
E L A I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }