Monday, July 24, 2017

Life Surprises x Redundant Feeling

Ola! It's been xx months since i've written something here. For those of you who happens to read this article, why thank you for your time. I hope you enjoy reading in this little space of mine. 🤘🏼

BUT again, just a little disclaimer for my new readers (HAHA. Feelingera alert!) I'm not one of those bloggers who blogs about a certain topic or video blog about whatever they're doing on a daily basis, it's just my little space where I tend to write and practice my english grammar, haha. So in case you find grammatical errors, pasenxia na po. I'm just here to blabber my thoughts out, as well as to share nonsense blah blah, so read on if you're still interested. xoxo

--



Same time last year, I was mentally preparing myself on how will I quit my 1st job in the so called "real world". Honestly, it was hard for me to let go since Accenture became my safe haven. 

Everything back there became a part of my system, like a routine that makes me rant about how and why am I doing something that's too far from my degree, but as soon as I began to found friends that turned into families, Boy I am telling you, everything feels like magic. Haha. Feels like all the stress from work doesn't matter anymore, feels like I am getting paid by the company to see my friends, watch Kdrama's, and have a good time. Hehe. 

But what I like the most from this experience is that I get to know myself a little better. (Hi TSQ and Tolonggoys and Swanehhhhhs!) ❤️



Fast forward to November 2016, a new blessing in disguise was given to me, I was given a job offer from Civicom: DAN, I wouldn't go further on the process and details on what I do there, but it really pushed me to practice and be strict with time management, haha. for those who knew me before, I am one of those people who's always late. And Elai spells L-A-T-E. During my first week, I already felt I don't belong there, but of course as days and weeks went on, I had this feeling na "OMG this place is amazing pala. I think I will be staying here for a long term na" haha. Strangers also became friends, and as soon as I have adjusted, everything feels familiar, parang naulit yung feelings ko with Accenture, I began to enjoy the people and the events (esp cutie pies don hehehe) but life has it's own way of making me feel like "Bakit ganon, kung kelan naman okay na ko dito. Dun mag bibigay ng panibagong surprise" I'm not complaining though, I'm always thankful. Hehe. I may have left Civicom ng biglaan, and 6 months is 6 months, all the hardwork and OT gaming is real, but guysz, you will all have a special place in my heart. #TeamDMW #Bangbangislife #EverwingAddicts #CutiePieAlert hahaha ❤️


So basically, this post is about saying thank you and reminiscing my old colleagues. Hehe. (Nakakamiss na kasi kayo masyado. Magpakita naman kayo sakin pls.) 

Anyway going back, same time last year, I was preparing myself to conclude my first job ever, and right now, I don't know if it's just a coincidence but in a few weeks time, I will be hopping on to a new journey that I've been waiting since all my life. Haha. I've never expected something this amazing would happen to me, I was trying my best before, as in always giving my 110% pero sabi nga nila, "Trust his timing" He knows when to give you what your heart truly desires. So Thank you Papa G. The best ka talaga ❤️

I will be writing a separate post for that something, but for now, let me say thank you and i miss you to all those people who made my work life fun, exciting and worth remembering. You guys know who you are. Mwa mwa! 😘💞


--

Thanks for reading mga besy. xo
See you on to my next blog post? Hehe 



Best Regards,
Elai ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }