Monday, July 21, 2014

Waiting is Good

Waiting makes us impatient, uneasy, feel mixed emotions, think about what if's and the negative thoughts. It feels like we are trapped in our own regrets and if only we could fast forward to the day/things that we are preparing to, or hear the result of something we worked hard for, or can't-wait-for-the-friday-night-out-with-my-girlfriends, we would definitely want to do it in a fingersnap or with a blink of an eye! 
 

I remembered "Waiting is Good" from Camp Calye 2014. We were told that waiting is Good because you get to appreciate the things/people more around you, its like you're seizing every moment and waiting for the good news in a positive way. Yes it makes you crazy and feel so worthless BUT It makes you understand that things are all worth it, especially when you work extra hard and invest your 130% - heart, soul, mind, and body.

Right now, im pushing myself to be more optimistic with this chapter in my life where im waiting for that one big opportunity to make my dreams come true, and ignore all the negative thoughts running inside my head. Haha. Im self medicating and searching for inspirational quotations/sayings that would enlighten me. 


Here are some photos from google that made me realize everything and bring back the positivity in me:

















And of course, listen to happy and upbeat music and well, *insert happy dance here* for more positivity before going to dreamland. :) Okay, so let's all be positive when life makes us play the waiting game, because we'll never know, through our hardwork and motivation, we could wake up tomorrow with our dreams smiling in front of us ❤

xo, 
Elai :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }