Friday, July 25, 2014

Twisted Again

In a few weeks from now, Im officially opening a new chapter in my life where I would face the "real world" :P 

It may not be what i have imagined nor planned to do after college, but maybe the universe is fond of giving me surprises everytime a new chapter in my life is about to unfold, haha. like studying in PLM, my plans after high school got twisted because of my application for PLM but looking back and receiving my college diploma from a reputable school is more than anything i could ask for.



I know everything happens for a reason, im still thankful right now becuase I know that even though everything doesn't makes sense right now, this new "twisted" chapter in my life again would be just like my college application, surprising and unexpected but will be definitely worth it. 
 
xo,
Elai ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }