Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ask and you shall Receive

Yesterday i was reminded by the universe that "Everything really happens for a reason". I had a veryy busy day last weekend, and I never thought that my saturday errands would be connected to my sunday activities. I would not elaborate further, but we usually hear the mass every 3:30pm and since my brother was assigned to participate in the high mass, we attended the 6pm mass. And much to our surprise, Father Rolly was the priest presider, our favorite priest! And we saw The Cruz brothers, Rayver and Rodjun. Haha. Im not really a super fan of artists, but hey, they both dance really good and are soo good looking and macho brothers, so yeah :D

Anyway, Prayers can really do wonders! During the mass yesterday, i listened attentively to the homily and prayed with sincerity. I lifted up everything, my dreams, my doubts, my insecurities, and asked for guidance, "ikaw na bahala Lord" i told him. And this morning, wala pang 24 hours, i received a text message, and boy oh boy! I was invited for an interview. Ang galing talaga niya! I had mixed emotions after reading the text messages over and over, and said to myself na, "Eto na yun! Eto na yung simula, haha!" I know that God's dreams for me is bigger than my own. 


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.




I really hope i could pull off the interview tomorrow, I hope that i would excel and pass it. I know I can, nothing is impossible through him! Wish me luck ❤


xo,
Elai :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }