Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Elai x 2015


Looking back on how my 2015 went gives me butterflies and heart pumping emotions, it may sound cliché but this year's been a rollercoaster ride for me, its feels like i was sitting in front from the world's most-dangerous-but-greatest-roller- coaster-ride-ever! haha. really thrilling and i just cant put my emotions through words. 


I have thousands of photos for this year but here's a few of my favorite photos for 2015. :)



















































































































 * Smirn off Photo From Diose :P :)






AND MY MOST FAVORITE EVER! HA HA ♥


 


There you go, haha. as much as i wanted to share a few more photos I've decided that this should be enough since you'll just get bored! haha. :D

Each photo has their own story, and looking back at these photos makes me feel giddy and sad at the same time, and as per Jodi Picoult — 'This is what I like about photographs. They're proof that once, even if just for a heartbeat, everything was perfect.' ♥

Honestly, I had a lot of ups and downs this year, changes I thought id never had, life surprises that shook my universe in the most literal way, met and lost lovely people along the road, bittersweet, but still thankful for all the lessons I've learned and experiences that made me who I am as this year conclude. :) 

So cheers for an awesome and great 2015! I really had a blast, this year really made a mark on me. hihi. Thanks Big Guy, for everything! Can't wait to see what 2016 has for me ♥ :)

xo,
E L A I..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }