Friday, December 21, 2018

EUPHORIA

Hello again! Adding a new entry (after a year of not updating this blogsite! haha) because I just felt that these photos greatly summarize my biggest plot twist for 2018. hihi.

For the past few months, my whole existence feels like I'm dancing on cloud 9. Not to be assuming or what but please, let me enjoy these kind of feeling/emotions for now, I'm not sure about what's gonna happen tomorrow or maybe the next day, or even next year, but I'm loving the butterflies. hihi. 





Ever felt that feeling of missing a specific person even though you've just spent time with them a few minutes ago? Or being at awed by just looking at them, and even question yourself, "Is he real?", "Am I really not imagining this person?" "I don't usually have much to say, but I wish time would stop every time I talk to you." #anglandikobeh haha





Also, along with the Euphoria I've felt, (YES! I was listening to BTS Jungkook's Euphoria while writing this hihi) I have finally tried Scuba Diving!


The underwater world is surreal, I don't think I'll be able to explain it through words, but it makes my heart flutter, after seeing a glimpse, it made me feel like I want to protect it, or maybe I'm a mermaid in my previous life? haha.

It kinda scared me at first because honestly, I'm a little uncomfortable with the ocean waters, feels like a shark will pop out and will eat half of my body. haha!




I was really hoping to see a Manta underwater, even begged Sir Instructor to go find us one. haha. Not sure if this is how an actual Manta looks like, but close enough right? AAANNDD!
We saw three!!! OMG. My heart is super happy with this!!



PS. If ever you guys want to go Scuba Diving around Mactan Cebu area, I highly recommend AQUAWORLD diving shop. They are very accommodating and super nice!











Some photos here are from this handsome looking guy. haha.
So thank you bori much for the photos pooooo.











I made sure to seize every moment behind each photo, because given with our situation, 
*Cue In: 🎶 "It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like youuuuuu"* 🎶

haha. cheesy na! BUT, I strongly believe that nothing is impossible. pag may gusto may paraan! So yeah, no pressure. Enjoying the small things, because great things takes time. Maybe yes or maybe no. Pero sabi nga ng TWICE eh, Yes or Yes na lang please? haha. Good vibes lang at mag pa cute na lang muna tayo sa life and all.  


Few more days before Christmas! Ang bilis ng panahon noh? hehe.


♥♥♥

xo,


E L A I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }